Zero Contact Service
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and minimize close personal contact, our Commercial Tire and Service Center teams are using a “zero contact” service process. For your next service appointment, the following steps will be taken to help protect you and our associates:
- Upon arrival, call the center and wait in your vehicle. An associate will direct you to the proper service bay.
- Once you arrive at the bay, leave your keys in the cab and exit the vehicle. A gloved technician will position the vehicle in the bay for service.
- Throughout service and alignment, technicians will wear a new set of gloves each time they enter the vehicle and adhere to proper hand-washing guidelines according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Upon completion, all contact points on the vehicle will be cleaned, and an associate will return the vehicle to the pick-up location, leaving the keys inside.
- An associate will call the driver and complete payment by phone.